homePROFILEARCHIEVEtumblr Bu.Heartfollow
1803 I wrote myself An essay
                    Final is around the corner , every subjects got its own final project and predicted my time getting less and lesser a day. Is not hard to complete the project but when all comes together and need to submit on the same week , is just like forcing me to grow another 7 hands. 

              In this last few days, although nothing really happened but i did feel i had learn 'something'. Firsts, for the typography presentation, Our lecturer gave the same topic to every group to present. At that moment , i felt it sound pointless and meaningless . What the point of doing the same topic and we gotta have the same info. I was thinking maybe to be a good presenter. Same topic but different group and different presentation skill. On that presentation day, only i found myself was wrong. Never expect that we are different and I learn something new from other group.  I thought we might crash the info and sources but other group did really well. I've lost my heart here.Start wondering am i a student who just want pass or  want to be a creative designer. 

                     Secondly, critic is useful tool to expand our creativity and out of just one place. About the icon design, I had make a set icon of wave board. From my point of view, they are nice and easy understand and i think this is the style i want for my icon. Until set questions for survey and prepare for the critic section. Although the comments are not that good but at least i get to know what other thinks about it and make improvement from there. I think this really help me not to stuck at one design but i can actually try more. You maybe will think , you are the designer and what you create, that your creation and just for people who like the design. Or maybe you will think if you get idea from what other critic , that not 'you' the original anymore. This kind of thinking suck , i am not sure how many of you will think like this but i did thought about that. But now i know that don't stick at own point . I am not artiste and i don't paint what i feel. 
A good designer can design problems. 
Yes, indeed . I am just a student who learning. But that is what i understand and learn. 
"And is far far away....long way to go and i can't see the end of the road. 
No matter i walk, i run or i fall ,i still on this road."  

                   Lastly, my unhealthy lifestyle. I hate myself for having Decidophobia or do this actually  relate to my horoscope libra? I don't know. I always dilemma. People may think that i am crazy for always buying the same stuff or food or something . I had eaten chicken curry rice for a month every lunch last time.  I don't think cause of i am loyal. When i can't make a decision, i will either stick back to the old choice or don't make any decision. Sometimes, i rather choose not to eat more than finding  a solution. Why are fast foods become the first in my food list ? I am trying my best to find other to replace them. I am going to blame this sick for making me can't stop fast foods. :{

                      In movie, people always said if you like someone will do whatever and everything for them . Honestly, everyone is willing to do so for their love. And will be so lovely if they love each other. 
But not for one side. I feel that giving pressure and stress more than caring that people. Imagine, if someone like you and do whatsoever for you or even treat you like their bf/gf but you just treat them as FRIEND. Yes, you have no wrong on treating people you like superb good but you never know how they feel. Or you even tried to get in to their world and said 'i just want to understand you more'. There is always a minimum line. Don't cross over. Personally, i feel is lucky that there people who love you and treat you so good. But on the other hand, when it getting more obvious and serious. I feel like they are just making pressure and forcing you to treat them how they treat you but you know you will never treat them that kind of couple way. Then, start to feel fear cause you know there is someone watching you and the person now is in your world. You are fuking psychological abusing them. Be clear who you are. A friend or someone else. Never treat your crush like already yours and don't think you had already know them very well with your stalking skill. You love someone cause of who they are but not turn them to what you want. 



POSTED BY Kahsweet ON Sunday, March 18, 2012 @ 12:24 PMComment here / 1 /
Older Post | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth