homePROFILEARCHIEVEtumblr Bu.Heartfollow
2003
Woke up with my rice of cornflakes next to me. Fall asleep last night with the bowl that i forgot to put on table.Fortunately, no ants .
Class in the afternoon , wake in the morning to continue my incomplete work .
Then, start jobless after work done. 
I think i just need a little bit more curve btw. 
and Han what are you doing behind there? lol

Took bus to Sunway, counted step . 190 steps from begin bridge to end of the bridge.
I know i am late for Mcd Breakfast. Hopeless .
Luckily , Evon called me ask about the CD. Then i get to ask her to help me order MCD before i reach.
And end up, when i reached MCD , no more breakfast. PREDICTED.
but still get to eat . Thanks to EVON . it really make my day :) 

Class as usual . .......

Back to home, House Steamboat 


brb upate

POSTED BY Kahsweet ON Tuesday, March 20, 2012 @ 3:00 AMComment here / 0 /
Older Post | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth