homePROFILEARCHIEVEtumblr Bu.Heartfollow
1903
This morning was the only morning i woke without anyone call and before my alarm ring .
Look up the ceiling and the fan was no moving. Then, found out there was no electricity in the house. No, the whole building. Then only i know the reason i woke so early cause of too hot in the room . Main factor*.
Force to wake , force to shower , force to out and force to wear cap .
The weather is like boiling, windy out there but hot, and sauna in the house.
Took cold shower to cool myself.
Then out to Sunway with bus. Walk to the bus station at opposite area. When i reached , seeing the bus pass by me again . Right. It was the school dismissal time, there were few highschool students who waiting at the bust station too. I sat at the middle of the bus station hearing my ipod and seeing the cars one by one passing by. By the way, although is hot but is kind of relaxing the mind without thinking any assignments cause i was refreshing my memories about my high school life. Seeing 'them' talk and laugh and wearing the school uniform, it remind me back my classmates . We used to rule the bus station too last time. I miss my school uniform , i miss everything about my childhood. I felt I actually more happy and excited when talk bout 'last time' . Story back the childhood day , school life and 'korek' back all the funny moment to say with my friends. No matter how many times we repeat and repeat , it still memorable and still laugh about it.
People who start to say about the past , this the sign of growing . and people who start to compare or differentiated last time and now, guess so becoming more mature and rational. I had no idea why, but i just like to refresh back what i had did and missing every moment of my history.

No matter what had change or lost , memory is the only one who stay permanent in our mind . Just matter either strong or weak.Once is happen, it was happened. Just like place that you went together, things that both of you do and  food that eat together. Not really know how to explained but is just so automatically start reminding. I just no understand people who said ' forget ' and 'let go'. This is so different thing . When you can't forget a person , doesn't mean you couldn't let go or even you let go doesn't mean you had forgotten. ps : Forget is the hardest task to do in the world but there exceptional.


However, back to my day. Took bus to Sunway Pyramid. Chill at Mcd alone with my lappy.
Saw Tyrell and Steve who lunch in Mcd too. Then know Estee was in Sunway too.
Asked her to meet and she came over Mcd to find me. Yeah right, start our icon project.
sit at Mcd for half of my day. Then, she went home before my sis reached to fetch me.
Though of going pasar malam with my sis and Siew Min but unfortunately not feeling well in car like suddenly. Stomach feels like something inside and feel like puking with my stand by cola cup.
But is just too hard , the feeling is worst than constipation. LOL. While waiting Joyce, stopped at KLN JY lrt station. Still can't puke then follow Joyce home.
Ate nasi lemak telur goreng + ikan masin + ayam goreng for dinner. Assignments till late night , and ate my supper at 3am. my rice with cornflakes. and ... ... .. .....



POSTED BY Kahsweet ON Monday, March 19, 2012 @ 1:00 AMComment here / 0 /
Older Post | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth